Saturday, May 16, 2009

Where did the ambition go?

I have sadly neglected this blog in the past year, dealing with my son's death, writing a daily blog about him and our experiences, our sadness, at his death. In January, I posted here that I felt a renewed ambition, but it did not last. I remained committed to the blog about him, not to continuing this one about other subjects. I still am focused on his remembrance blog and probably will be for a long time to come.

That doesn't mean I don't think about anything else, that I don't have opinions about the current political scene, world events, local news. It does mean there isn't energy enough and time to do both, not for now. So, although I may post from time to time, it won't be consistent, though I hope that that day will come.

No comments: